We can print everything that is A3 or smaller (because we have this amazing cutting machine that can cut 4cm of paper in one go). We can also do thicker paper and if you have a very specific request, please e-mail us or drop in at our walk in hour on Friday’s, because we’re always up for an adventure. For other paper than normal 80grams and 120grams we would have to order it especially for you, therefor it would be nice if you could provide it yourselves.
To order something with us please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the following info:
- A file that’s preferably ready to go, pdf would be nice. (we don’t do designing)
- We will align non-aligned documents, center images etc. so if you don’t want that please let us know!
- Instructions on size
- Instructions on amount
- Black/white or coloured?
- Where you want it delivered/can pick it up. We’re based in Amsterdam and do not have a delivery service (yet).
- A clear deadline – if there’s a rush because of actions/demonstrations please tell us!
or come by during the walk-in hour!
We have two button sizes, the smallest size (25mm) and one size bigger (38mm). The process of making these buttons is by hand so a large order can take a while. If you have a nice design you want made into a button there are two options:
- Upload the file here, please make it a minimum of 1000x1000pixels
- Send us an e-mail with the amount you want and what size.
- Format it yourselves (if you have photoshop) in this (link) file. This is a bit difficult, since there are three rings in the file. We will try to explain:
- The inner most ring should hold the picture, everything outside that ring will not be visible on the buttons
- The second ring should be coloured in the same colour you want, this will show on the side of the button.
- The outer ring you can ignore, but please leave it visible because otherwise it is very hard to center the image.
If you have any questions, please come by or send us an e-mail, we are very willing to help! 🙂
You can also pick and chose the design you want from the huge number of designs we already have.
The Paper Jam collective seeks to perform an infrastructural task and support revolutionary struggle. Therefore we are always looking for input from people. If there are services that you would like us to provide (that we currently are not), please let us know. We exist to support and strengthen struggle, so we also want to be guided by the needs of those in the struggle. We are for instance thinking about looking into printing stickers and screen printing. We are currently working on fixing an A0-printer. Yes, A0. We know. But anyways, if you have any ideas let us know!