You can order buttons from us. We make 25mm and 38mm buttons with either a plastic (which is stronger) or a metallic back. We have a large number of designs that we ourselves spread. You can find these in the library and see if there is anything that you like. Send us an email if you’d like to order some. Just tell us the amount of buttons you’d like and in which design and size and we will get started on making them. Please arrange a time to pick them up them up. Please order a minimum of ten buttons at a time: making buttons is a hellish job.
Do you have your own button machine? Every button in the library has a pdf file attached that can be printed out to make your own buttons with our designs.
How to order
We have two button sizes, the smallest size (25mm) and one size bigger (38mm). Keep in mind that these buttons are all made by hand so a large order can take a while. If you have a design that you would like made into a button we have two options. You can either:
- Upload the file, making sure that it is a minimum of 1000x1000pixels and then order through the contact form.
- Format it yourselves (if you have photoshop) in this file (25mm or 38mm). This is a bit difficult, since there are three rings in the file. We will try to explain:
- The inner most ring should hold the picture, everything outside that ring will not be visible on the button.
- The second ring should be coloured in a colour you want, this will be visible on the side of the button.
- The outer ring you can ignore, but please leave it visible because otherwise it is very hard to center the image when we make the buttons.
If you have any questions, please come by or send us an e-mail, we are very willing to help! 🙂
You can also pick and choose the designs you want from the huge number of designs we already have online, using the contact form.